• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The Immortal Manjano Killer!!!

Heads up I am terrible at getting back to people on here.

I have a coral that fights back Manajos I do not have anything to upload the image on to show it on here but it is a hard coral that grows around rocks until there is nothing to grow on to and now it grows upwards towards the light. As the Manjano's approached this little guy fought back. It is truly amazing and it never dies, it can grow in just about any condition of water or light, I even left a piece out of the water by accident one night threw it back in the tank and it came back. If anyone can direct me to a good site to display the picture I will post it on here.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
i believe you can upload them directly on here, though i usually use photo bucket

I am a little worried I will need to move the rics but here is the bad boy.

coral_zpsvg9qgywa.jpg

5 years ago.

IMG_5494_zpsnghqogtx.jpg

Today.

Definitely not a montipora, and I have killed them plenty of times lol. I have heard Blue ridge before but I do not think it is that, I think it may be in that family but it grows a little differently than blue ridge that I have had in the past. It grows more out until it cannot grow out anymore.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Definitely not a montipora, and I have killed them plenty of times lol. I have heard Blue ridge before but I do not think it is that, I think it may be in that family but it grows a little differently than blue ridge that I have had in the past. It grows more out until it cannot grow out anymore.

I have the same coral. It was sold to me as a blue ridge too. The rim is blue.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Thats cool, but what happens when it takes over your entire tank and kills all the other corals too? ;)