• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The NEW In Living Color in Marlton!

If you haven't taken the trip to see Ed and his guys/gals at In Living Color, you are doing yourself a HUGE injustice!

Just to see a sales guy use a CAPTURE CUP and not a net was a huge plus, let alone the knowledge, understanding, patience, and eagerness to help.

Not only did he use a capture cup, he explained everything he could think of about each fish I asked him about, fed them for me to watch them eat, and even checked each fish out for at least a couple of minutes in detail before he captured them for me to make sure that he felt they were ok to sell, and that there was nothing wrong with the fish.

Everyone here needs to support these guys! It is well worth the trip!

i can only say, I agree! worth how ever far it is from you to check it out. if i was old enught to drive in this state i would be down there at less 2 times a week! but i can't drive yet lol

ILC is about an hour drive for me (one way), and it is definitely worth every single second of driving time. Ed is absolutely AWESOME!!!! His crew are just great. Oh and Ed, if you happen to walk into work one day and that little display tank is missing? Don't come looking at my house. I might have a new tank, but that won't be it!! :D :D :D :D :D :D (j/k)

Saltwater4life, I'm up in the central NJ area, PM me whenever you want to go and your parents will let you. I'm up for a trip down there at anytime and I could spend hours staring at the displays lol.

Tom

saltwater4life do you live in the Trenton area?

I'm moving to Bordentown in 3 weeks so if you are in this area you can biggy back a ride with me anytime.

Carlo

The in-store help is second to none and after a few trips (buying somthing each time) I must say that it is one of the best LSF's in the area if not THE best that I have personally been to....BUT....I really have tried to hold off on this..and I figure I will be ostracized for it..I order an iteam off their website (I didnt see it in the store so I figured I would just order it online) The order was placed on 4/22 and still has not yet been shipped nor have I been billed for it. I understand that Ed has alot on his plate but seeing as he had the online store advertised I feel that the item should have been shipped the next business day. I have been in contact with him on 2 seprate occasions via messages on here, called the store once and left a name/number with no response. I finally got though today to him over the phone and was just told "to wait." I really want to keep doing business there but this is really leaving a bad taste in my mouth...

I made my first trip to ILC today. I must give it a resounding THUMBS UP!!! It took me about an hour to get there and it was worth every mile. It was a very positive experience. The sales staff is friendly and knowledgable. I'm just sorry that I did not get to meet Ed. The store was clean and neat and all of the livestock seemed quite healthy. I do believe that I will be going to ILC for all of my future purchases.

i took my first trip to ILC in marlton it was worth the drive, i was very satisfied with the service and the quality of their livestock. plus i picked up new vho retro for cheap. i will going back there this weekend.