• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The Reason I am Online Alot Latley

74_29_11_07_1_34_20.JPG

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
That stinks. This weather probably isn't helping much either. Are those stating in or coming out?

That pretty much sums up how I decided medicine/biology was not for me...that and my inability to get any decent marks in science (dang you westinghouse judges!!!)

....oh and blood...that scares the wits out of me... :p

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Damn...that's crazy Jason!

If I put that screw in...I totally would have cross threaded it!

OMG!

How in the devil did you do that?

*hugs* Feel better! Maybe you could also use this as an excuse to put in some quality tank-watching-time, too?

ReefDrumz said:
Damn...that's crazy Jason!

If I put that screw in...I totally would have cross threaded it!

"Dang, I stripped it, if he asks tell him it has to stay in"

or

Nurse give me the bigger drill bit. :)

Carlo

Well I had it done purposely ::)
I had reconstructive surgery done
My arch was fallen and my ankle was starting to roll over real bad
I was not able to stay in one place for long or walk for a long time without it hurting
He split my heal and moved it over (Two big Screws)
Cut a tendon off my big toe and who knows where he attached it to help with the arch
Lengthened my Achilles tendon
Installed a piece of bone on the outer side of my ankle (the single Screw) to help with the arch

Hopefully after this I should be much more athletic and be able to keep up with my sons ;D

Man you have more hardware than Home Depot does !
Get well soon.... And watch out for those metal detectors at the airport.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

NA just a couple of Screws
Now when someone says I have a screw loose I can say MAYBE ;D

Cast come off in TWO WEEKS ;D

I was down for a year like that!
feel for ya!!
get the hardware out as soon as possible! Plastic bags with handles work to carry stuff! Place barstolls around the house so you can sit and do stuff (kitchin, bathroom, by the tank etc) Forget Advil, get something good!!
Good luck
Greg

Whitebird1 said:
I was down for a year like that!
feel for ya!!
get the hardware out as soon as possible! Plastic bags with handles work to carry stuff! Place barstolls around the house so you can sit and do stuff (kitchin, bathroom, by the tank etc) Forget Advil, get something good!!
Good luck
Greg

Hey Greg
What do you mean get rid of the Screws??
I was jus gona leave them in

Jason

No get them out, I had the same stuff and it hurt like H@#LL for over 2 years, after they came out the pain was gone. Taking them out is a piece of cake compared to what you have gone thru.
Greg