• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The story of a 90g tank

Well, I got into this hobby at the age of 16 and have been in love ever since. I am now 24, but for the past 2 years, I was so busy with school and work that I had no time for my tank, so I ended up selling a lot of my fish and coral. Now, I am back into the hobby and I have time for it.

I currently have a 90g looped to a 40g, looped to a 20g. The 90g is a display tank, the 40g is a fuge with caulerpa and also a 5.5" deep sand bed. The 20g is just a sump that mixes all the water from the tanks. I built the stands for the tanks myself and did all the drilling and plumbing myself. Here are some photos:

Attachments

• IMG_2367.jpg
    IMG_2367.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 39
I keep trying to upload photos, but I am getting a message that says "Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words."