• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thoughts on adding light bar Orphek blue plus 48in (honest opinions)

Stephen8169301

NJRC Member
Best advice I can give you is...... How's the tank look? How are all the corals? Growing? Happy? Then why mess with it? :)
So the tank seems happy yes but I guess I’m trying to get more “pop” in my colors. But also adding a little more light my corals seem very happy just looking for that added boost in color plus the spread on my current Amazon lights is very bad

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
So the tank seems happy yes but I guess I’m trying to get more “pop” in my colors. But also adding a little more light my corals seem very happy just looking for that added boost in color plus the spread on my current Amazon lights is very bad

Don't go nuts trying to get more par if the corals look good. Anyone that has seen my tanks know I run very low par and can pull colors that most can't with high par. These are under 60 par

UC Dragster Acro Colony.JPGUC hawaiian punch Milli-160.JPGUC Wilds Milli.JPGUC Gumdrop Acro -167.JPG