• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tierra anthias

I remember sgarron had them in his tank when I went to pick up a RBTA from his 180g Tank breakdown, they are really nice and I think I'm going to be putting in 5 in my 120g whenever I get it set up. I don't really think the picture from LA does them justice tho, as I thought that they looked a lot better in person, I'd really like to see a picture, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere, even on RC.

Tagging Along to see pic,
Steve

To me, those Anthias don't look the same as the one Sgarron (Steve) had. I'm pretty sure he said they were Tierra, but they didn't really look like those. I asked him if he has any pics of them, so we'll see.

Anthias.jpg

Yes you can, but I think I've read somewhere in someone's tank that his male Lyretails try to "mate" (attack really) the Bartlett's Females that he has in his tank. I've seen people mix them, not sure on the success.