• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Time to Thin Out - Frags F/S

falconut

NJRC Member
I've got some corals in need of fragging. One is a large Purple/Green Tip Torch, the other is a Hammer. I'm either going to frag for the August meeting or take them to the LFS. I prefer to frag for members. I just don't have the room to store any frags. Let me know if anybody is interested in any and I'll bring to the meeting. Here are the photos:

Purple/Green Tip Torch (as you can see, some tips are purple & some are green) - prices will probably be between $15 - $30, hoping to get 3 - 6 head frags. Larger ones would be more. Like to know if there's interest first. Otherwise, I'll just trade in a larger piece to the LFS.

Hammer - prices will probably be similar to the torch at $15 - $30. Larger ones would be more. Again, like to know if there's interest.

These are the other actual frags I have for sale:

Green Hairy Mushroom (right) - $10 (around 2" with a few polyps)
Small Frogspawn Frag (left) - $5 (2 tiny heads)

Purple Digi with Green Hairy Mushrooms (purple digi is brown in my tank, but it was purple when I got it, there's 1 large mushroom with some small ones) - $15 The digi is the one in the middle of the photo that looks like it's pointing to the right.

Let me know about the Hammer & Torch soon and I'll try to frag them and take photos of actual frags. Post here or PM is fine.

falconut

NJRC Member
Fragged the hammer, here's the actual frag for sale - $15. I'm lowering the Green Mushroom frag - $5, you can see it to the right of the hammer with the star rapping around it. Sorry for the crappy photo, the glass needs to be clean and I just stirred up the tank. The tiny Frogspawn is free w/other coral purchase or $5 w/o. The browned out purple digi with green mushrooms on base - lowered to $5. I'd like to move them all, let me know if there's any interest or make offers.

hey i want to get the hairy mushroom frag but i wont be able to go near you for a while.

I was wondering if anybody within 20 minutes or so of woodbridge is going to the meeting that can pick it up for me?