• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

To All My Nano Buddies :D

Hello all.

I want to first say that I am not trying to take out the middle man here ( NJRC ) but I would like to stay in contact with you guys on a more personable level. I am hoping I can get you guys/gals to work with me here if you like. What I am asking is for everyone that wants to, to install WLM

http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

When you run it JUST INSTALL the MESSENGER, unless you want to click off everything else.. That is up to you. I just want you to install WLM. I can then work with you to slim it down and make sure your settings are optimal ( If you like )

The reason I would like to do this is so we can all stay in touch any time and in the event of a problem or the need for some help that you can instantly contact anyone on your friends list that is also a nano owner just like yourself. You still have the option to come here and get more advice or suggestion, but I would like to spend more time just talking with the people I know personally ( Andom, JR, etc. )and even 1st timers.

I hope some of you join in and contact me here with a pm once you set it up, let me know your live id email address and I will add you to my contact list. PLEASE PM me this information. We don't want everyone knowing your information.

Hope to hear / speak with some of you soon. Seems like a long time since we all just chatted.