• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

To all NJRC member...

To all Fellow Reefers,

I know some of you guys wonder what is happening to me and how come Im not on the site as much. I am dealing with some personal issues and lately my precious tank... I dont want to go on details but I just want to say thanks to Phyl, Directors, Comittee and to all the NJRC members for understanding my situation.

Also apologize to all the Officers in the club, hope you'll take my apology...

Thank you

Steve

C

concept3

NO need for that bro, we're here to help if we can. I went through a rough year here too, and now I'm back :)

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Don't worry about us steve, do what you have to do. We'll be here when you get things squared away.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We're here for you in spirit. Holler if there's anything we can do. Really. We look forward to things settling down for you so that you can become more active again.

Until then hang in there!

Not an officer but man I understand hard times to Steve. I'm just about over the last of my bad luck streak (divorce, moving, mom dieing, tank crash, job loss, car crash, loss of license...) <-- worse then a bad country record. :) I just got my license back last week and hopefully will be finding a car this week and will be over the last of it.

All I can suggest is keep your head up high, concentrate on the good things in your life while dealing with the problem areas. Talk to the man upstairs if you're religious.

Best of luck to you,
Carlo

PS don't worry about the club. We'll be here.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
No worries Steve, Hopefully everything gets back to "normal" (whatever that is...lol) sometime soon!