• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tonga branch live rock covered in blue plays (Saddle Brook)

Hey all,
As you may know Im breaking down and transferring a few tanks to a 75. Ill have live rock for sale, some will have blue/teal palys, some have yellow polyps. Its alot of tonga branch, some marco. Let me know if you want to come look at it. $3 a lb.

Pic of the palys

frags004edit2.jpg

Ill be breaking it down throughout this and next week. I will be free tomorrow between 530 and 8, but the rest of the week and weekend is no good. Next week works, both tanks need to be out by the 1st!

Ok let me know, I think baxreefs is coming by tongight and were going to take down the nanocube. It will be in buckets.

Id say theres probably 25 lbs of rock available. I also have some dry stuff back at the other apt with the 75. Let me know if interested today works for me until 8, rest of the week/end is shot though.

Yes and no, I have alot of them. Id be looking for rarer, or brighter colors. Rastas, rose nebulas, Hawaiian Ding Dang PE's (Love the name) etc. Let me know whats available.

Still available, come and get it. I have until saturday at the other apt, then I need to move it to the new one, not looking forward to it! I have a decent amount of marco as well.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Wish you were closer, I like the blue palys.

An chance you can meet me in the city?

It wouldnt be this week, I still have stuff to move so I will need the time to get everything out. If available, maybe we can set something up for the weekend or next week.