• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Top down

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sure could use a top down box to take picks of the stuff going into the stock tank *whistles while shuffling left foot*.

C

concept3

Sure could use the top down box that is being modified to take out the "automatic club fragging donation feature"

**whistles while shuffling right foot AND twiddling both thumbs**

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Guys, with Malcolm's move and everything that is involved with that as well as regular life, time to sleep is even hard to come by lately. Getting to bed at midnight and up at 5:30 a.m. is wearing on me. I promise that once things settle down I'll get right on it. Merv, I'll bring the unmodified box with me to the meeting if you want so you can get shots there. Maybe autofrag some of Nagel's stuff  ;) in the process. Then maybe Phyl can borrow it, get her shots and get it back to me for modification. Plus, that will help determine the best size for her's. LMK

*****scratches head while poping half a dozen zanex******

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I hear ya, Rich! John and I spent all yesterday evening running tests, getting electric run in the basement, getting lights suspended, water in the stock tank, moving rock into it... Finally got to chat around 11:30 and to my surprise everyone was gone!! *shock and disbelief*.

Finally got to bed around 1 and was back up at 6:30 wondering how things held up over the night! Man I'll be glad when things are stable and this becomes a no brainer again!

I think you've got a great plan with the auto-fragger there. Shhhhh... don't tell Nagel!

*** :eek: watching Rich ***