• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tornadoes!

We picked a great weekend to visit tenn. we are in the middle of some nasty storms with tornadoes all around. A town just down the road got nailed. Say some prayers for us.

Twisteds 180 Reef

We picked a great weekend to visit tenn. we are in the middle of some nasty storms with tornadoes all around. A town just down the road got nailed. Say some prayers for us.

Twisteds 180 Reef

Prayer?? I think a Novena is required here.

Thanks all. It got pretty scary at times. We saw a few funnel clouds not too far away. My sister had one within a half mile of her house. My mom is down in a valley so we watched the poo hit the fan all around us. Alot of damage everywhere. Hoping to go fish store hopping tmoro and pick up some cool zoas and stuff and then off to dr macs!

Twisteds 180 Reef

Had to laugh you are a true reefer for sure,all in all yr still thinkin reef even though tornadoes lurk around you.Best of luck to yr family and in finding some good zoos and corals..

Lmao
I just called the McDonald's across from the lfs and asked if the dish store was ok....lol they said that area was still in one piece :)
We fared well with just a little damage. The other side of the hill didn't do too well. Gonna help my moms neighbors with some clean up and going shop hoppin. Wait till I post pics of this lfs. You guys are gonna go nuts!!!

Twisteds 180 Reef

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Len, Just be safe down there but also watch out for the bubble algae queen.. She pops up out of nowhere just like bubble algae
tumblr_lcxdhzu4fc1qcr7fqo1_400.gif

Maybe he should rename himself "Twister". :topsy_turvy:

Did you know that Judy Garland's family was originally from Tennessee? Her name was Frances Ethel Gumm. Someone wrote a book about it called "From Tennessee to Oz", they were a traveling vaudeville act.

Due to a rockslide we are gonna be running a day behind. I hope the good people of tenn don't blame us for mother natures wrath this weekend.... Lol

Twisteds 180 Reef

Lol. We ended up going the long way around and got home safe. Did I mention we both got tickets on the way down and three guys tried to assault Beth at a rest stop in va? Fortunately I had a big chisel on the backseat that changes their minds. The vid cam there caught it all and they are either caught or soon will be

Twisteds 180 Reef