• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tracy morgan gorgonian

Does anyone know of a place I could get a hold of a tracy morgan gorgonian frag. Preferable nearby I'd rather not have to pay shipping minimums for online orders

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I think this it Marcus.

Attachments

• ReefGen XL Show Tracy Morgonian Gorgonian (2)-1000x1000.jpg
    ReefGen XL Show Tracy Morgonian Gorgonian (2)-1000x1000.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 6

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I found a pic, I have one and it's been placed about midway in my tank. Hes grown a bit since and now almost touches the top of water line

Sorry for the reflection

15685506707545541435901229272191.jpg

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I know Feng at Feng's Reef usually has them. I got mines from SeaLevel Aquarium a few years back.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
wait...tracy morgan really has a coral named after him?

It’s not really named after him. He made it a little more popular because he said on TV it was is favorite coral.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I believe it's called a purple tree gorgonian. When the polyps are closed you can see its purple "base"

Last edited:

DangerDave

NJRC Member
The collector we purchased Ricordea group buy from usually has a great variety of gorgonians he’s collected.

Mysaltwaterfishstore.com

Ya that picture is it I believe. Aside from him making it popular a couple youtubers i watch talk about them being really easy and cool looking as they almost resemble sea kelp blowing around in the current