• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tristian's Reef : 325 Gallon Build Prbly Flooding the Floor Again...

The sump is sick . How big is this ? Really liked your video's.

The sump is a custom 60” x 24” x 18”

I shot a ton of video tonight but one thing I promised to do was not neglect the existing tank in my determination to get this new one up and running.

Tonight I had to dose,clean my glass, refill my ATO and do a few other “maintenance” tasks.

I’m struggling with dosing my existing tank. I have to really sit down and do some math to calculate and determine my consumption which has skyrocketed. I feel like I’m chasing my base parameters every day.

Tonight I dosed what the tank needs and tomorrow I’m going to test and work out a dosing schedule to keep track of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tristian..I use kalk exclusively with my two part. if your ph isn't too high already. Keeps my two part consumption down and way more steady through the day with alk also like the elevated ph 8.3 level on my tank

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
The sump is a custom 60” x 24” x 18”

I shot a ton of video tonight but one thing I promised to do was not neglect the existing tank in my determination to get this new one up and running.

Tonight I had to dose,clean my glass, refill my ATO and do a few other “maintenance” tasks.

I’m struggling with dosing my existing tank. I have to really sit down and do some math to calculate and determine my consumption which has skyrocketed. I feel like I’m chasing my base parameters every day.

Tonight I dosed what the tank needs and tomorrow I’m going to test and work out a dosing schedule to keep track of things.

dude why are you evening dosing? why not run a cal reactor?

Lol I have a huge calcium reactor. But I didn’t put it online for this tank. It’s waiting for the new tank lolololol

I know....fail...lol

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Lol I have a huge calcium reactor. But I didn’t put it online for this tank. It’s waiting for the new tank lolololol

I know....fail...lol

haha, man, I knew you knew better. when are you going to fly NJRC down for a meeting after the tank is set up? lmao

In this episode we take a look at the Live Rock that I choose to go into my new tank. I also show how I'm cooking it and what my thoughts are on reefing today when you don't abide by the 1lb per gallon rule. Please like and subscribe! if you must leave a thumbs down please let me know how I can make the videos better and earn your thumbs up!

In this episode, my friends and I take a trip to NJ in search of inspiration and relaxation from the stresses of building a new reef. Thank for watching everyone and If you enjoy my content please like and subscribe.

Decided against full hard plumbing due to some tight turns and constraints. Flex PVC to the rescue!

c5219d2013499475b4f5d22fc19a657b.jpg

7d356aa7e93954aa9a69751260c74f60.jpg

Tank has been moved into its final location. RODI has been going non stop now for 18 hours!! Almost filled!!

54c2c83253468ab7aa2b808ca782867b.jpg

6f1f9966093203965124c676db76269d.jpg