• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tristian's Reef : 325 Gallon Build Prbly Flooding the Floor Again...

very interesting with the mangroves, I look forward to seeing how it works out for you! Since you are going the cryptic refugium route are you going to seed sponges as well?

Yessir,
And actually I specifically requested as many rocks with sponges regardless of its shape. Over time I will be adding some red,blue,green, and yellow sponges to this section. !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been snapping a few pics of the reef it’s looking great!

163a440f4b2fc8964a638695f149394c.jpg

b8cbda44e3e17666db45949ac6b3e7a3.jpg

23d931ba09a88d85b1adc27e1bf4664c.jpg

6853708903c1acb1bc77d165aa8653d7.jpg

New video tonight!

Tristian's Reef: Crystal Reef ATO - The ReefMadre In this episode I finally get rid of the ugly ATO bucket that I had been using as an ATO Container. I also have a bad encounter with "The Madre" regarding a little spill while refilling the bucket. Along with her 2 Goons especially "Big Mike" I learn a lesson in flooding floors, baby sharks, and generally find out what torture is like with sound.

Tristian's Reef: A Case for Phyto

In this episode I describe the reasons that I started dosing home grown Phyto and the equipment that I use to accomplish this!

Tristian's Reef: Hurricane Florence 350 Update #2

With Hurricane Florence raging outside I decided to do an update on the 350 should the worst happen.

Special Thanks and shout-out to Upscale Aquatics for their assistance and sponsorship.

Another special shout out to Brian who built an AWESOME wrap for the Framing Tech stand.

Let me know what you guys think or If you have any suggestions!

Tristian's Reef: Growing Copepods with PhytoTank

In this episode I delve into the Copepod culturing arena for the second time. My first time around was successful but when my old reef came down neglect got the better of the culture. This time around I restarted a new culture with a new kit from Poseidon Reef Systems.

Tristian' Reef: Refugium Light Update Kessil Like Performance for 30 Bucks!

In this episode I update my Refugium light with amazing results. The best part is that it only cost me 30 Bucks! Using this light I have been able to grow vast amounts of Chaeto even in the absence of detectable phosphates and nitrates. Follow me on Instagram @eyiitstris

Finally an Update on the REEF!

Tristian's Reef: Update on the 350 Flatworms, Hermits n' Corals

In this episode I do a quick update of some equipment changes and give an update of my tank after treating for AEFW. Follow me on Instagram @eyitstris

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Think ya went a lil overboard on the trip to the LFS?

Some nice new additions there bud.

Tanks coming along well!!!

But my calcium feed pump is unable to pump well enough. My wife decided to take pity on me and let me have my Xmas present early.

33f0248658a690d151003b4c48456947.jpg

33ce73073d3acfc9e95164a4925d036d.jpg

c702071c12b95f5a83d44f50cb42237e.jpg

a8edfcfcc7318fa585e65a633917d3d4.jpg

Snapped some pics of the reef tonight. Trying out different settings on the radions.

b65bb72912425f5ff10f3898c4f69127.jpg

503625d7c43b6dd6f1018a39b485ed2b.jpg

fcfdaf453bdcd0af89575eb2c50c15ae.jpg

4ecb74f4f6170fd0bf8b085b17cb60f4.jpg

89fe316d07d81d6a88bd7c271d666cbf.jpg

Don’t mind the rescue colonies on the sand bed I got them at a great deal. All are brown and ugly asf.

Tristian's Reef: Secret of Fish Health DIY Fish Food

In this episode I take a look at one of the pillars of Reef Keeping. I believe that my success with difficult fish and corals is due in part to the foods that I feed them. Faced with the prospect of spending hundreds of dollars a year in commercial fish foods I decided to make my own using the same stuff that commercial breeders use to keep their fish healthy, and in breeding form.

Look out for Part 2 where I I feed the fish and give an update of the tank itself! Thanks for watching and your support. Please let me know below what things you like to add to your fish foods!

Tristian's Reef: (2019) - 350g Reef Update - Coral Eye Candy!

Hey everyone I was overdue a reef update. Originally I was going to do one before New Years but life got in the way.

This year I will be trying to get 1 new video out a week and I will also be doing more ReefTech videos since those were really popular last year.

Thank You EVERYONE for all the support this past year. Its been an amazing Journey as a youtube creator and fellow reefer. I look forward to creating new original content this year.

#nemosreef #upscaleaquatics #crystalreefaquatics #reef #fishtank #reef2reef #tristiansreef #saltwater #reeftank #saltwateraquarium #saltwatertank
#allmymoneygoestofish #allmymoneygoestocoral #fishtanksofinstagram #poseidonreef
#ecotech #neptunesystems #bulkreefsupply
#askbrstv