• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tropiquarium

Im a little late here but I figured i'd chime in... Trops a great place to go to if selection is what your looking for but as mentioned above they are a tad bit on the expensive side... Everytime I have been there however they always have every fish that im looking for... Overall I give it a thumbs up

love the place, its not horribly overpriced but I noticed that every time I go near the coral section and I stand their for 20 min, nobody seems to want to help me. Or at least I cant find anyone on the floor that I can tell works there. Maybe it was coincidence but I wish I could find someone that would ask me if i neede help with something. I dunno maybe I just look like a newb.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I though this would be the best place to put this, Trop is now having rotating sales on their fish. If you can get on their e-mail list, they are sending out their specials. I don't know how often the changes will occur, but the owner said this will continue without pause. Right now Pajama cardinals, yellow tangs, coral beauties, and flame angels are all 33% off. Certain corals are also discounted. Next time around it will be different fish. If you go there make sure you give them their e-mail, we got the first e-mail this week.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
While they are no longer offering 10% discount on livestock due to the sales, they are now offering it on dry goods, just present your membership card. Anyone know their "shelf" pricing on salt? I think they also said that they revamped their pricing, but I haven't confirmed this.

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Phyl said:
While they are no longer offering 10% discount on livestock due to the sales, they are now offering it on dry goods, just present your membership card. Anyone know their "shelf" pricing on salt? I think they also said that they revamped their pricing, but I haven't confirmed this.
wish I had a card.This is my farorite lfs.