• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

True JF Bloodshots??

I have a fellow reefer that has these up for sale. Do they look like the real deal? Top center in the picture.

ve4yraty.jpg

They look close but I cant tell for sure. Could just be the lighting they are under but blood shots kind of have a orange red center..

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
There are some legit zoas in that pic so whoever it is knows there stuff. However a lot of people are passing off similar morphs as jfox bloodshots even though they are wild. If they are cheaper than retail, why not. If they are full bloodshot prices, I would pass.

They do look awesome but i would take a look at what JF has before buying them, then i can buy a frag off you later down the road: )

Buy them they look good to me I had them.
They do look good but they're in Cali so if I can get them at the swap and avoid shipping, that'd be great.
If you pass then let me know where those are. Bloodshots are on my buy list today too.
You got it John!
They do look awesome but i would take a look at what JF has before buying them, then i can buy a frag off you later down the road: )
Xavier already wants my utter chaos too haha guess I'll start making a wish list for you guys now! Haha