• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

TV shows - Enjoy.

danthemanj

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Equator HD will be showing "Our Coral Islands" on 09/16 from 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST and

Science HD will be showing "The Blue Planet" on 09/16 from 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Awesome. Thanks for the heads-up, Dan. I have them both set to record.

Mike, I have both of those channels on Cablevision.

danthemanj said:
Equator HD will be showing "Our Coral Islands" on 09/16 from 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST and

Science HD will be showing "The Blue Planet" on 09/16 from 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST

Dan I saw that "Our Coral Islands" and I think it is the most fantastic reef video (in HD, no less!) I have ever seen. Some of the shots had me glassy-eyed, I think I was drooling.

There is one shot where there are acros growing right among the mangrove roots and they kind of pan upwards out of the water. It's amazing!

I think Charlie Veron was an advisor, he's listed in the credits.

Oh lucky me!!!!!!

I'm up here "visiting" in North Jersey where they have the wonderful world of Verizon Fios and Cablevision, and it's been set to record (thank you!). So for two hours, I won't be missing my place nor my tank as much! Only thing is, Fios does not have Equator HD right? I couldn't find it.