• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Two Pajama Cardinals and one Tang

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are't exactly my favorite but the guy I bought the tank from gave them to me when I picked up the tank and I don't really want them to be honest. They will be completely free to whoever wants them. They are all healthy but I would recommend putting in a QT because I have a slight issue with ICH at the moment. The cardinals nip at each other occasionally so their fins aren't exactly all there and the Tang looks like he's been through some sh*t in his day but they're free! Located in Kearny, 07032

False alarm with the ich it was from me moving some stuff around in the tank and maybe the sand got on then or something, everyone is healthy!

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Tomi Tang is one of my favorite fish. If I weren't running strictly nanos Id love to adopt it.
Good luck on the rehoming.

Hey! Kearny. My hometown. Grew up on Davis Ave, my grandfather had a small tailor shop on Kearny Ave.

Tomi Tang is one of my favorite fish. If I weren't running strictly nanos Id love to adopt it.
Good luck on the rehoming.

Hey! Kearny. My hometown. Grew up on Davis Ave, my grandfather had a small tailor shop on Kearny Ave.

I would love to take it. I can’t come up until next weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
I’ll take the cardinals. Can pickup tomorrow probably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another member pm'd me they're on their way now, if it falls through for some reason I will let you guys know.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.