• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Two tanks

Hey all,

need to make some room so I've decided to sell two brand new fish tanks.

The first one is a 40 breeder. Never used. Bought it for a project I never got around to doing. I can include two diamond bits to drill the glass if needed. Not really sure how much I should ask and don't wanna ask to much or to little. 60 bucks I guess??

The second tank is another project I never got around to setting up. It's a 29g reef ready. Two returns (one on each back corner) an overflow/intake in the center. (Overflow is custom diy) Black silicon (from manufacturer) with a black painted back. I can include the bulkheads and return flex line/outlets with nozzles and I believe I have extra unopened black silicone to use or if you wanted to replace the overflow with a non diy one. Again, the tank has never been used. Not really sure how much I should ask and don't wanna ask to much or to little. 100 bucks I guess??

Message me if interested I can send pictures and shoot me some offers. Thanks in advance.

Dennis

Last edited: