• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ultimate Coral - What You Need To Know

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Won't be there for May 12th, going to be out of state. Best of luck with your meet!
Mark was one of the first guys I met in the hobby. Always friendly, always offers great advice and is more interested in teaching you about corals that you should buy as opposed to selling you high end items for profit.
Operation is garage based, but he has more (coral) stock there than I've seen in shops with 10 times the space.
Prices are average, but there's no shipping, he supports his sales with a direct line, and he's always willing to go above and beyond on customer concern calls.
I stop in every few weeks, always walk out with more than planned, and am always happy with quality of frags.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Won't be there for May 12th, going to be out of state. Best of luck with your meet!
Mark was one of the first guys I met in the hobby. Always friendly, always offers great advice and is more interested in teaching you about corals that you should buy as opposed to selling you high end items for profit.
Operation is garage based, but he has more (coral) stock there than I've seen in shops with 10 times the space.
Prices are average, but there's no shipping, he supports his sales with a direct line, and he's always willing to go above and beyond on customer concern calls.
I stop in every few weeks, always walk out with more than planned, and am always happy with quality of frags.

+1 he is great! I just put in my calendar May 12 at 2:00 and I hope to make it.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Head to UC! Great deals going on. I was so excited to meet YouTube billy pipes, and Scott from Rosco's Reef.
Thanks Mark for the pricing on the corals