• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ultra Corals

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just wanted to thank Steve @ Ultra Corals for the great experience I had with him at our last club meeting.

Not only did he donate some choice frags for our raffles (which I ended up winning a really nice orange paly rock and supposedly they're pretty rare!... wish I wasn't so horrible at remembering names :shame:) but he also was selling some great frags at fantastic prices. Most of them were $15-$20 range and all decent sizes too!

I bought a nice 3 stem Aussie tri-color milli that has red tips and a green base and it was only $20! Can't wait to move it from my frag rack to my rockwork. Just need to find a good spot.

Sorry, I don't have any pics to share yet, but I'll try to get some up in the next couple days. I'd definitely recommend buying from him.