• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Underwater World

I was passing by and visited quickly yesterday, but I did not leave empty handed! Got a nice white bubble coral for $80. Given the prices I've seen at Trop and Absolutely Fish lately, I can no longer call John expensive.

Lots of nice LPS and Leathers. Worth a visit this week! :D

malulu

NJRC Member
yeah, i like that place... owner John is a very nice guy too... i got most of my corals from him... highly recommented.

Yeah this place is great. The owner is very friendly and always willing to answer any questions and to give advice. Visit the place if you're in the Roselle Park Area.

I was in the store for the first time today. John was great and very helpful once i had completed my visual circuit of the store. I was impressed by the size of some of the corals in his systems. It was difficult to find anything that i could/would want to put into my tank. I love to get smaller pieces and let them grow out. Aside from the obvoiusly not working skimmer in a corner, the place seemed well put together, if a bit dark and dingy. EVERYTHING he had looked healthy. I can't say this about ANY other store i've been to (I haven't been to Trop, its a LONG ways away.)

My 2 Cents

Red

John has always had really nice stuff. Its noce because you are dealing with the owner and noone else. He is honest with people and helps you how he can. John's prices ued to be high, but like Bill said, he is actually at times cheaper than the other places.

Always keeps the place clean and his tanks look good.

I have nothing but good things to say about John.

He really helped get me started in the hobby with sound advice and Patience. There were times that I wanted to purchase different items and he would tell me that we were not quite ready and he would wait if it were him. His honesty is what made me go back and he has really become my go-to place despite the short ride.

On top of all that, his tanks are amazingly clean. He hand picks all his stock on Sunday mornings before he opens.

Overall, a big thumbs up.

Kenny