• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Unsure where to go from here

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Looking at pic close have to agree with MrX on th hydroids. Might be worth researching.

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
Coming from a person who has had to start from scratch many times I would say just rework your tank. Trade in your fish , rescape your tank and go from there. You have built up all that good bacteria no need to waste it. However, it is your tank do what will make you happy

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Madreefer, we should meet up at Hamburg one day. Seems we run in similar circles. My office is equal parts reptiles and fish.

Went to Hamburg so many times. I stopped once my son started going with friends and go infrequently now.
I always see something I want like axolotls. But would be fun to hang with someone near my age for a change, my son will 22 on 3/22. Time flies by and he's the youngest.