• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

(updated) Must come back to China this Saturday, try to sell everything of my tank,help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. My name is Jin. I have some family emergency that I have to come back to China this Saturday morning. This happens so sudden that I am very nervious about how to deal with my reef tank.

Here is the list of everything of my tank. I have to sell them all before this Saturday, and , in advance , I am truly appreciate anyone who can help me.

I accept cash, Venmo, paypal, chase(or boa with zelle capable) and I live at yosko drive Edison 08817.

And I express my sincere appreciation to friends who already purchased my stuff, thank you.

SpectraPure ro/di System with bulk reef supply 150 gpd water saver kit(tds 10 right now). $120

4, Reef Octopus 4" WASTE COLLECTOR WITH AUTO SHUT OFF. $60

5, Vertex RX-Z 1.5 ZEOLITE REACTOR with one bag zeolite $100

11, miscellaneous: coral dip, glue, refractormeter, flipper manetic cleaner, etc

The picture of the items and livestocks is shown on the replies below.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concern.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Hydra
da1112141137a23e925c8d0621298d3b.jpg
7bd33fe4092e59c42a60c21cf546760c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Will update the picture of livestocks when the light is on tomorrow, but all of them are very healthy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Sorry to hear and hope all works out as well as it can.
Best of luck and safe travels.
M

Jin - best of luck. Regarding the livestock, you need to post prices for them.. So for example, maybe in this instance you might want to get a single buyer to take everything - so quote a price for everything. $XX for tank and livestock. Or break it down like this - Yellow Tang $X. Hippo Tang $X. etc.

I assume you also are willing to negotiate - so mention that or you can say "OBO" = or best offer.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.