• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Updated Tank Shots

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hirobo said:
Why Can't I get this stupid camera to stop washing out the colors and always putting a blue tint to everything :mad: :mad:

Try playing with the white balance if your camera has that option...that will take care of it.

Brian said:
Hirobo said:
Why Can't I get this stupid camera to stop washing out the colors and always putting a blue tint to everything :mad: :mad:

Try playing with the white balance if your camera has that option...that will take care of it.

Hmm let me take a look at that

Me Female Clown getting ready to lay eggs i think

clown1.jpg

pptipnana.jpg

N

njstillwell

that sucks...forget kalk unless you have a kalk mixer go get calcion from brightwell keeps levels up very very well just got it this week from my buddy austin ...the one who hooked you up ..he said this the next best thing compared to the rest of the products 1 ml to 20 gal i think it was to get levels up

njstillwell said:
that sucks...forget kalk unless you have a kalk mixer go get calcion from brightwell keeps levels up very very well just got it this week from my buddy austin ...the one who hooked you up ..he said this the next best thing compared to the rest of the products 1 ml to 20 gal i think it was to get levels up

actually it didnt do anything LOL

u dont have ur camera on the iso setting do you mikey??

the way m ikeys tank runs, if he dosed a gallon of kalk, his 1" frags will all be about 12" with 40000 polyps by tomorrow!! thats just the luck he has with corals! i saw his red planet the day he got it, and the growth & coloring that thing has is ridiculous! keep it up mike! greay job!!