• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Upgrade sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently upgraded so I'm looking to sell a few things:

Biocube HQI with stand purchased 10/2011 includes a cobalt aquatics MJ900 return pump, stock oceanic pump and intank media basket - $350

JBJ auto top off with aqua lifter pump Includes everything one of the floats has never seen water - $65

Exotic stunner strip 453nm blue 12" with 24v 60w transformer. There are sold separately from exotic -$35

Marineland 100 in sump skimmer - $50

Aquatic life 115 skimmer - $25

Eshopps RS-100 sump - $75

Bio cube is currently being run with vinegar to clean it up.

Before shot:

Now:

Topoff

Stunner strip

Marineland Skimmer:

Sump:

Aquaticlife 115 sump (fits in chamber 1 of biocube:

My wife hates having people she doesn't know come in the house (bad experience) so I'm willing to meet a reasonable distance for anything and I'll deliver the tank to whoever buys it. I'll even help set it up haha.

Pm is key... Thanks!

Here's whats left

Biocube HQI with stand purchased 10/2011 includes a cobalt aquatics MJ900 return pump, stock oceanic pump and intank media basket - $300

JBJ auto top off with aqua lifter pump Includes everything one of the floats has never seen water - $65

Eshopps RS-100 sump - $75

The bio cube is pending sale.

I'm willing to take trades on the sump. I'm looking for some sps frags interested in but not limited to:

Green birdsnest
Tri color Valida
Pearlberry

Make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.