• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

used oil

I know we have a couple gear heads out there. the place I work use to have a company that would buy are used oil they are no longer in business. I now setting on about 300gallons of used oil does anyone know a company that buys it? I know there are some up north but they wont come down here. Thanks for your help

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
ok - I thought I could answer - that is until I saw 300 gallons. I used to take mine to the DPW bldg in collingswood - there's a drop off outside the garage there for batteries and oil. That or Pep Boys always will take it (I think at some you need a recipt showing that you bought the oil there - depends who's at the counter) but that's a LOT of trips and a LOT of old milk jugs

Does it have to be a company that buys it? Can it be a company that will just pick it p from you
We use to have bills waste oil and he would give us 40cents on the gallon not bad and my boss has got use to that so unfortunately for me yea I have to find someone who buys it

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I went to ThomasNet.com and typed in “Waste Oil,” Southern New Jersey, and got 21 hits. I know a bunch of these are probably no good, but some might pan out. HERE’s the link, if it will work. Otherwise go to the above site and type in “Waste Oil.”