• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

VCA VACUM ATTACHEMENT

deepblue68

POTM Winner
A friend lent me his vca vacum attachment which attaches to a cobalt MJ1200 PUMP so I decided to do my yearly sump clean up.
This vacum was AWESOME!! It saved me so much time and mess ,simply put the hose of the output in your filter sock ,clamp hose and vacuum. This is a great piece of equipment to have even if you use it once or twice a year and would work great on bare bottom tanks or frag tanks without doing water change because your just putting water back into tank thru filter sock or a mesh bag.20200310_193318.jpg20200310_193318.jpg20200310_193237.jpg

Very cool.. I've seen it before. But never tried it. I use the bucket head for mine. It's basically a wet dry vacuum that attaches to a 5g bucket, and it has a similar attachment that i use so vacuum out the sump every couple months while doing a water change.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I saw this on melevsreef YouTube. always wanted one. good to know it really works !! I'm sure weve all held the pump at weird angles trying to get every last bit out.