• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Want a Smiley added to the site?......

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
One for Taz
taz.gif

And a reef one
reef-4147.gif

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Some nice stuff! I tried to post the Spam crushing one, but couldn't get it to animate.

Whwhen you are typing in the go advanced screen are we supposed to be able to pick from there? or are they only for preview

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Some nice stuff! I tried to post the Spam crushing one, but couldn't get it to animate.

Whwhen you are typing in the go advanced screen are we supposed to be able to pick from there? or are they only for preview

Don when you go advanced, click on the "More" link that will popup about 184 smileys to pick from. All of those work (although only a few are animated.) I think you need to add the spam crushing one to that list before we can use it. I'm assuming you mean this one?

In the meantime, you can just use the "insert image" option (right under the smiley and the font color options) and use this link (uncheck the box to retrieve and reference locally): http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/spamani.gif

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Since a few people have requested new smilies lately, I'm giving this old thread a bump. We're hoping to change up the smilies available when posting... so browse through this thread and feel free to make suggestions gang.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Since a few people have requested new smilies lately, I'm giving this old thread a bump. We're hoping to change up the smilies available when posting... so browse through this thread and feel free to make suggestions gang.
George, I agree... A lot of the default smilies are pretty lame
headinhand.gif
and should be changed or taken off so members can add some better ones...There are some pretty Good\funny animated ones out there.... Just a few off the top of my head
laughing-smileys-emoticons141.gif
grouch.gif
surprised-smileys-emoticons15.gif
dontknow.gif
weired.gif

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yep, the animated ones are much more fun. What are the odds of any of us ever using any of these?:

:panda: :listening_headphone :tiger: :orange: :smiley_simmons: :angel: :star: :saturn: :monkey: :tyrannosaurus: :butterfly: :bee: :watermelon: :peach: :strawberry: :gorilla: :teapot: :dog:

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Really!.. I say take all the default ones down... I don't think i have used any default ones since the new place has been up