• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Want to try 2par!!!

I’m using all for reef at this point but that’s really for system with more corals but I only have some lps. What would be a good starting point (ml)
Now I dose 8ml a day of all for reef!
Thanks
any information will be appreciated :)

john90009

NJRC Member
Without the acros, the all for reef will be fine maybe just try 4 mls a day and then test and see where your levels fall. If your alkalinity is way lower or higher then your calcium then you will have to adjust using a two part to get it bumped back to the even range of you catch my drift. Then when they are in range together the all for reef should keep them stable together. Acros are really good at unbalancing the tank so hopefully you don’t have to deal much with it when you get it back in balance. Just need to know your alk and calcium first.

Without the acros, the all for reef will be fine maybe just try 4 mls a day and then test and see where your levels fall. If your alkalinity is way lower or higher then your calcium then you will have to adjust using a two part to get it bumped back to the even range of you catch my drift. Then when they are in range together the all for reef should keep them stable together. Acros are really good at unbalancing the tank so hopefully you don’t have to deal much with it when you get it back in balance. Just need to know your alk and calcium first.
Research more. AFR and 2 Part do the same thing. No reason to switch.
The AFR it’s made for system with a more coral , v
Before my mini crash was okay but now there is not that many.

yes I’ll go back to testing more often… less see!!!