• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Warner Marine MF201 Skimmer 08054

Status
Not open for further replies.
I jumped up from a 120 to 315 gallon tank this summer and have finally gotten around to getting a larger skimmer and am putting my Warner MF201 skimmer up for sale. I purchased it in August 2012. This skimmer did a great job on my 120 but is too small for my current system. Its rated up to 250 gallons but when I spoke with John Warner he thought the sweet spot was around 180 gallons. It has one internal Eden pump that pulls around 1100 l/h of air. Footprint is around 10 inches by 10 inches and is around 20 to 22 inches high. They skimmer is in very good shape and I cleaned it in vinegar/water every few months. I'm going to pull it an clean it later today and will post a picture. In the meantime here is an article on it. Asking $250.

http://reefbuilders.com/2011/08/16/warner-marine-mf201-skimmer/

Its going to be a few more days before I can pull it, clean it and get a photo. My new skimmer arrived yesterday with an extra piece. Gotta wait for a new base to get shipped to me. Hopefully it survives the journey this time! :)

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I would be all over this if I wasn't already broke from Black Friday/ Cyber Monday.

GLWS!

Here's a pic.

20131204_191646.jpg

I think the literature claims up to 250 but that was high. When I bought it I traded some messages with John Warner and he said that he rated it for around 180 for a well stocked tank. I had it on my 120 and it was plenty of skimmer for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.