• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Water containers

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I know there is a thread out there, but not sure if it was lost in the great site crash of 11.

For the first time I can't do water changes essentially out of a 10 gallon garbage can that I have been using for the past couple of years as we are upgrading. Water changes will probably be 15-20 gallons so I need something a bit bigger than that, and just wanted to know what you guys recommend. Getting out of the nano world is a very interesting thing.

P.S. If anyone has some 55g drums with dollies they want to lend out for future frags (when things are settled in), that would be awesome. I need to fill a 57g with sump and 45g with sump this coming weekend. This should be interesting with 5 gallon jugs and no RO unit.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I actually Pmed with bax but he is really far away from me and even his work location is over an hour for me. Unfortunately I don't have the time at this point to get up there nor do I want to demand he bring them down. Seeing what option were out there.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
mnat said:
I actually Pmed with bax but he is really far away from me and even his work location is over an hour for me. Unfortunately I don't have the time at this point to get up there nor do I want to demand he bring them down. Seeing what option were out there.

I am picking up a 30 gal for myself and Bax is not too far from where I work. I've been wanting to take a trip to Trop. I know you are not that far from there, if we time it right, you could meet me there?

howze01

NJRC Member
mnat said:

You're the President!!!! Double his dues if he doesn't deliver them. He better be smiling too!

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mike, I have a clean 55gl i can bring to you if you want.. just make it this week as im going on vacation next week

howze01 said:
mnat said:

You're the President!!!! Double his dues if he doesn't deliver them. He better be smiling too!

Hehehe! ;D

Tough crowd!

A guy goes on vacation and gets flamed for the timing! Double my dues! you are cruel Jonathan! 8)

Mike,
If it'll work for you I can run a pair of 30s to Jonathan's on Thursday. It seems I need to go to an LFS to get some frozen foods so OGII is as good as any other.