• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Water testing Kiosk

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Very interesting. If it's proven to be accurate, I'd be willing to give it a shot if my LFS had one. Next time I'm at Aquarium Center, I'll ask Dom if he's heard of it.

Very interesting. If it's proven to be accurate, I'd be willing to give it a shot if my LFS had one. Next time I'm at Aquarium Center, I'll ask Dom if he's heard of it.
Agree if its accurate.

Near us Allquatics,hidden reef and aquarium center carry thrive that i have noticed. Would be cool to try it out.

Agree if its accurate.

Near us Allquatics,hidden reef and aquarium center carry thrive that i have noticed. Would be cool to try it out.

Both carry the product but neither have the kiosk. I was interested in trying some time ago, but the testing at both places is done with API kits so Im not sure I would trust them or the person doing it.

If you go on the Thrive site you can set up an account and enter your own test results and it give you a general breakdown of what you need to to add to bring the lvls to an "optimum" level.

According to Thrive, the product will be available by the end of this Summer. We are hoping to get it in stock, when it becomes available. Will keep everyone up to date

Both carry the product but neither have the kiosk. I was interested in trying some time ago, but the testing at both places is done with API kits so Im not sure I would trust them or the person doing it.

If you go on the Thrive site you can set up an account and enter your own test results and it give you a general breakdown of what you need to to add to bring the lvls to an "optimum" level.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I will definitely be interested in this. it would be awesome to see how accurate that kiosk is!