• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome Major League Exotic Pets

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Welcome to our newest sponsor Major League Exotic Pets.

We are happy to have @Major League as a value sponsor to our club. Please take a moment to welcome them to our club and don't forget to swing by their website/shop and show our new sponsor the love NJRC's members have for this hobby!

Thank You
NJRC BOD

Welcome! Where is the store located? I'm going to take a look at the website now. Thanks for being a sponsor.
Edit: they are in Jackson, might swing by Sat while I'm down there for the meeting.

Last edited:

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Welcome! Where is the store located? I'm going to take a look at the website now. Thanks for being a sponsor.
Edit: they are in Jackson, might swing by Sat while I'm down there for the meeting.

They will be at the meeting

Welcome! Glad you’re on board! I’ve had great experiences buying from major league. Quality livestock that have always done well for me.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
He will be at the meeting. He is a vendor