• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome Marine Depot!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm sure most of you are familiar with our newest Gold Sponsor - Marine Depot.

We're happy to announce that they have recently joined our list of sponsors and were very generous to offer a $125 Gift Certificate as a raffle item for our recent Frag Swap!

If you're not familiar with them, they are a well known online retailer of aquarium supplies and you can visit their website at:
http://www.marinedepot.com/

So please help me welcome them to our forums.

welcome. please let us (moderators) know if you want to post up some contact info that you want us to sticky on this forum. Or I guess you create a new thread and pm us to sticky it.

welcome again.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Welcome to the family. It is so nice to have you as a sponsor. Looking forward to doing business with you.

I love marinedepot!

Welcome!!

welcome. please let us (moderators) know if you want to post up some contact info that you want us to sticky on this forum. Or I guess you create a new thread and pm us to sticky it.

welcome again.

Welcome, glad to have you aboard

Welcome to the family. It is so nice to have you as a sponsor. Looking forward to doing business with you.

We really appreciate the warm welcome everyone! We're pleased to have the opportunity to be a part of this great community and welcome your questions and feedback about the hobby, our company or the products we sell.