• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome Philadelphia Aquatics

PA! Welcome aboard!
Just placed the first NJRC order, loving that red monti.
Looking forward to more orders in the future and thanks for your support.

Edit -
Just placed the order and one thing I love is the ability to choose shipping. Instead of the standard $50 overnight I was offered a $6 two day option (Priority) as well as First Class options, etc...
Make's buying a $40 frag reasonable when I don't have to pay $50 to ship it.
I will be home to get it as soon as its dropped off.
Hopefully all will be well with the cold.

We just emailed you about the shipping. While USPS options do come up, they drop the ball quite often on the delivery date, and we only really rely on them for dry goods. Unfortunately our store setup does not allow us to edit shipping options based on item type.

That said, for local customers that would like it shipped UPS Ground should be acceptable (only a couple dollars more). We upgraded your shipping (at no cost - our learning curve) and emailed you in regards to this. We'll work on getting something in an obvious spot to guide shipping selections for future customers, and until then we'll continue to open a dialogue and work with everyone to make things happen, with everyone, including the livestocks best interest in mind.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Got the email. NO worries. Wednesday delivery is best.
Thanks for the info and we'll definitely keep a dialogue going, too many misunderstandings with lack of communications.
And we're both learning, no worries.
Mark

Thanks for the info and we'll definitely keep a dialogue going, too many misunderstandings with lack of communications.
Mark
Mark
Awesome!! We will ship your order out tomorrow. We just put the 10% discount in place for NJRC members so we will make that up to you!