• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome Reefabout!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Everyone please help us welcome our newest sponsor Reefabout. The store will be opening this weekend and the hours are 11-8 Friday and 12-6 Saturday.

Address is:
5303 Atlantic ave.
Ventnor, NJ 08406

Welcome to the club and thank you for your support!!

-New Jersey Reef Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone please help us welcome our newest sponsor Reefabout. The store will be opening this weekend and the hours are 11-8 Friday and 12-6 Saturday.

Address is:
5303 Atlantic ave.
Ventnor, NJ 08406

Welcome to the club and thank you for your support!!

-New Jersey Reef Club

Thanks everyone! I'm excited to be a member and sponsor of the NJ Reefer Club community. I put a list of some things I currently have in stock. There's far more in the store than I can list here, but my goal is to always be focused on the things that we as reefers are looking for. I'll always welcome your insights and suggestions, and look forward to seeing you in Ventnor. Visit reefabout's Facebook page for the latest updates, stock lost and specials!

https://www.facebook.com/Reefabout

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Was there yesterday for a while. Everything looks great! Very excited to have a quality store near by.