• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Well...

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I just watched the new Mandalorian.
2020 has officially been healed.

Was it really a secret that Luke and Leia were going to be in this episode.
I thought everyone knew that

Did the show get any better after season 1? To be honest I thought it was super repetitive every episode, and I'm a big star wars guy too

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Waited 40 years to see that scene where the special guest star's woop-arse breaks out.
All is justified.

Paulie, perhaps you might like to use my Legacy Series Ventress...
image.jpg

Last edited:
Waited 40 years to see that scene where the special guest star's woop-arse breaks out.
All is justified.

Paulie, perhaps you might like to use my Legacy Series Ventress...
View attachment 33186
I don’t know how to feel about this as I look at you as a bad ass Coast Guard pilot saving people in 49-50ft oceans ,, not playing make believe, but if it makes you happy then who am I to judge,, live long n prosper

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I don’t know how to feel about this as I look at you as a bad ass Coast Guard pilot saving people in 49-50ft oceans ,, not playing make believe, but if it makes you happy then who am I to judge,, live long n prosper

No worries. I'm based in reality.
As many others I grew up on Star Wars. When I was a kid, I saw the original in the theater something like 10 times.

As an adult, I can now afford some things that I like to display on my walls, and that lightsaber is one of them.
Some people hang plates, some collect things from their past, some do sports cards, I do a lot of Star Wars and Star Trek (the original, of course).
It reflects me back to my childhood and makes me smile.

SPOILERS PAST HERE FOLKS

And, as someone who grew up on Star Wars, there was a re-appearance of a character from many years ago, who was one of my favorites growing up.
I was very excited to see it, as were a few hundred thousand, if not a few million folks.

As per 'bad-ass', I think I'm not marking myself as a wussy, as I think this character is the definition of bad ass. :)

Here's the reason everyone was so excited, this guy was supposed to have died in the movies 30 years ago...

We should all get together for a game if ,,, D&D,, one night, I’ll bring the playboy I found in my dads garage,, lol sorry guys I’m Lil sarcastic and think I’m funny