• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What did you get from the swap?

Hey guys I was curious who got what.
I got a mini reef pack from Pacific
I got a hammer coral fro R and R
I got 2 daisy corals or something like it
I also bubble from R and R
I also got a 3 heads of duncan from somewhere
And finally waving hands.

The swap was packed with great vendors and corals! Thanks all!

Wellso
007_zps44ad83c8.jpg

Scoly
006_zps69a351e8.jpg

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
What I got from the swap was a lot of grief from my wife for being there Friday afternoon and evening setting up, and all day Saturday from 7:00AM to now (7:00PM).

Actually I did win an RO unit from the raffles, (which I don’t need), and picked up some fragging stuff….plugs, bags, and the sort.

Nice swap NJRC!

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I bought zoos, zoos, and more zoos. Just for diversity sake I got a ponape birdsnest. A Kenya tree and a purple frogspawn. For my first swap, it was fantastic!

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I bought a little bit of everything which turned into a ton of corals. Had a blast as thank you to all who showed up either to help, as a vendor or as a attendee, it was a great day.

I got a nice clam from dr. Mac, and way too much coral..lol..don't worry I'll find room and take pictures. But did want to mention that I check my grab bag and seems everything expired so just be careful and double check it out. Had a great time. Thanks

Unfortunately I couldn't make the swap, but I will be hitting up a certain Lfs tomorrow that will have sunburst anthias for 20 bucks each

Had an SPS free day today. My only SPS was a freebie from Chris Messier for a pre order. But I still spent a plenty.
Jack o lepto
Jawbreaker mush
Blue hornets
Gold jawbreaker zoas
Smooth crim convict
Miami hurricane chalice
Rain bow Ricordia
Nuclear sunset mushroom
Lava lamp mushroom

And traded for
Rastas
My Clementines

Good day all in all

It was a very long day 7 am to 7 pm I got a scolly some Zoas a rainbow monti and some dragons breath macro... Everything is still acclamating and my lights are ramped down to mostly just blues I'll get pics up tomorrow....
thanks to everyone for helping and putting together a great swap..

Just a reminder I had 2 nudies on two of my zoa frags not sure if they are zoa eating or not.
so everyone Dip,DIP,DIP,DIP,DIP and last but not least DIP ALL YOUR CORALS!!!M!!

mike - good call - also nice meeting you!

jgraz- nice meeting you too!

I got: a rbta (thanks alex)
sps frags (thanks darren)
more sps frags (thanks mattez!)
blue linkia (aznnutty)
war coral (thanks ricwilli!)
monti frag (thanks jgraz for holding this for me for so long!!!)
two of those silly fluorescent wands for my kids (Dirk....who recognized me from Macna Atlantic City and Orlando...LOL...)
and all my group buy stuff (thanks Gary and Daniel).

I couldn't stay for the raffle as my daughter had her piano recital in the afternoon so I ended up having to leave at 2. Bummed I missed meeting some of the other members here.

pics will come later.

Lots;
Red and green dragon acro
Neon highliter acro
Limeade
Apple berry monti
Red people eater paly
Naked agave paly
Chips acro
A few more sps....all a blurrrr. Kids were asleep by 7:30, Father's Day has officially startedDance

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I had a lot of fun today, it was great seeing everybody and meeting a lot of new people. I want to thank all who purchased from me and the store and wish you the best of luck with your new corals. I am completely exhausted now!!!

PS I bought one SPS frag and it has AEFW and is now in the woods. So make sure you dip everything!!!!

Forgot

I won a zoo pack and bought some great corals. And Darren you have me freaked out what was it. Crap I'm glad I dipped with flatworm exit and coral rx! And Darren. My kid lied which one of the 2 frags I got from you goes up and which goes down? One is striped and one is holey. Pics to follow:)

Also bought a magnetic veggie clip!!!