• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What did you get from the swap?

i got mainly psammacora frags. i got a gold w/ green rim, a green with orange eyes and a all red, and a branching green. i only had one type before. now i think i only need one more to have every type i've ever seen. i also got some red hornets cause the price was right. and a couple small, inexpensive zoa frags i couldn't pass up.

john those are great pics - are you using a macro lens?

No macro lens. My Nikon is one of those cameras that look like a DSLR but is not. I guess it's a juiced up point and shoot. Set it on macro and then shot through a magnifying glass. It worked well enough.

No macro lens. My Nikon is one of those cameras that look like a DSLR but is not. I guess it's a juiced up point and shoot. Set it on macro and then shot through a magnifying glass. It worked well enough.

It works awesome if you ask me.

I got a mini reef pack from Pacific
I got a hammer coral fro R and R
I got 2 daisy corals or something like it
I also bubble from R and R
I also got a 3 heads of duncan from somewhere
And finally waving hands.
Not sure if about you guys some of my corals aren't opening? Should I be a bit worried?
All of them? or one or two? where do you have them situated?

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
All my goodies are finally open!!

S/o to Knockout Aquatics, Reefs Creations, Cherry Corals, Pop Corals, Ultimate Corals

Can someone tell me what type of Paly these are above the sun coral? (Got them from Cherry)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371429616182.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371429616182.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 59
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371429633600.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371429633600.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 54
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371429645010.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371429645010.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 54
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371429658055.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371429658055.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 55

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Looks like magicians

All my goodies are finally open!!

S/o to Knockout Aquatics, Reefs Creations, Cherry Corals, Pop Corals, Ultimate Corals

Can someone tell me what type of Paly these are above the sun coral? (Got them from Cherry)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Happy coral :)

null-16.jpg

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
What did I get hahaha better yetwhat didn't I get,
I picked up two blue torts from Dan Rigle's awesome color, one for me and one for the kids tank, crazy sunset and superman Monty and another rainbow something or other forgot the name from Jason fox fire sale. Miami hurricane, watermelon, and mummy eye, challis. Zoos and palys Rastas, red hornets, yoda, god of war, armor of gods, nuclear sunset shroom, and much more.
Yea I enter way to much lol

I had a blast and picked up some corals. I am a mushroom junky so...

bluespot mushrooms, yellow yuma, pink yuma, orange ric, superman rhodactis, lava lamp looking shroom, papaya cloves, frag gel, frag discs, coral viewer, plastic baskets from frag junky, and coral feeder from frag junky.

My favorite pick up is actually the syringe feeder from frag junky. much better than my turkey baster (which is the opening is too big and not long enough) and sea squirt (hole too small). Makes target feeting my lps so much easier as i can hold mysis and keep my hands dry.

Does anyone know who picked up the huge ultra pink yuma from dan rigle? You are now my arch nemesis...walked away for 10 min and when I returned it was gone, you snooze you lose.

Darren the golden lepto is showing some dark spots under actinic lights. Looks like it isn't doing well. Any suggestions? Everything else in my tank is doing well. Revive dip? I have it on the bottom in low light Low to moderate currant. Any suggestion would be great. Don't want to lose this beautiful coral.
:)

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Darren the golden lepto is showing some dark spots under actinic lights. Looks like it isn't doing well. Any suggestions? Everything else in my tank is doing well. Revive dip? I have it on the bottom in low light Low to moderate currant. Any suggestion would be great. Don't want to lose this beautiful coral.
:)

Chris, shoot me over a picture. Tough to say without a seeing it. Could just be morphing under different conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite pick up is actually the syringe feeder from frag junky. much better than my turkey baster (which is the opening is too big and not long enough) and sea squirt (hole too small). Makes target feeting my lps so much easier as i can hold mysis and keep my hands dry.

Ligershark, do you know what the syringe feeder is called? Trying to find something similar as I am having the same problems with trying to target feed with my turkey baster. Thanks.