• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What did you miss out at ReefApalooza NY?

My score. Its like Stax only larger [emoji846] I'm happy.
8cab296962a8e0c9465e30d713e66cba.jpg
7039b4b7dec6bad5f91882f309336110.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Walking around all day & waited until the end to buy Dr Tim's to only forget. I can't believe I actually forgot!
I waited because I didn't want any products to accidentally spill. I remembered when I got home. [emoji107] that sucked. Dr. Tim is truly a great guy & wanted to shoot the breeze with him while I bought some of his products. (Spoke last year)

I bought the Marco's Rocks display but needed some help getting them to the car. A fellow reefer named Sponge helped me out. If you guys know Matt, you know what kind of a person he is. Thanks a bunch again! Mr & Mrs Sponge #1 [emoji846]

Not to rain on anyone's parade but I've tried Dr. Tim's products (Waste Away and One and Only Live)related to my attempt at dino removal. They didn't make any change. Just a heads up before you drop some money for products I found not so helpful. :)

My score. Its like Stax only larger [emoji846] I'm happy.
8cab296962a8e0c9465e30d713e66cba.jpg
7039b4b7dec6bad5f91882f309336110.jpg

What are they called? I saw an arrival in coral magazine about Stax.. It listed stax I believe as the rock work and then it had another product I don't remember the name mighta started with a P that was used to cement the stax pieces together. Looked like a good product but when I googled it I could only find the Stax but not the cementing product that they advertised with it so I didn't follow threw with the purchase

What are they called? I saw an arrival in coral magazine about Stax.. It listed stax I believe as the rock work and then it had another product I don't remember the name mighta started with a P that was used to cement the stax pieces together. Looked like a good product but when I googled it I could only find the Stax but not the cementing product that they advertised with it so I didn't follow threw with the purchase
I believe it is Marcos Rock

Yup exactly what Sponge said, Marco Rock. They told me it was a new double cut if that helps.

erics210

NJRC Member
Walking around all day & waited until the end to buy Dr Tim's to only forget. I can't believe I actually forgot!
I waited because I didn't want any products to accidentally spill. I remembered when I got home. [emoji107] that sucked. Dr. Tim is truly a great guy & wanted to shoot the breeze with him while I bought some of his products. (Spoke last year)

I bought the Marco's Rocks display but needed some help getting them to the car. A fellow reefer named Sponge helped me out. If you guys know Matt, you know what kind of a person he is. Thanks a bunch again! Mr & Mrs Sponge #1 [emoji846]

I did the same with the APEX probes. Didnt wanna damage them. Whooops