• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What Extra Equipment Do You Keep On Hand

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Return pump my water mixing pump is the same as the return. So if I need to replace it in the middle of the night it will only take a few minutes.

I also have heaters in my water bins that I could use if my main heaters go bad.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
hmmmm... where to begin? I have about 3-4 skimmers, a massive amount of circulations pumps, 3-4 return pumps.. a few heaters,.. 3-4 sumps.... some high end lights... a few spare tanks.

i need help. o_O lol

realistically though, i need to sell some, just havent had the chance and dealing with people with price/flakes is exhausting (not NJRC, but other forums)

Last edited:
I run 2 return pumps so if one goes I still have another one running and I run 3 heaters. So if I'm not home or on vacation I'm covered without having to swap anything out.

I run 2 return pumps so if one goes I still have another one running and I run 3 heaters. So if I'm not home or on vacation I'm covered without having to swap anything out.

I didn’t think of that. I have extra heaters and return too the original one from the system but never thought of running more for extra precautions