• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What is ur ,, Dream Car

OK people now there must be a little bit more to life than our aquariums I was just wondering what would be your dream car if you could get anything you wanted
Mine would be a 67 Camaro convertible all done up with today’s modern technology but that old school body and look
So what do you wish I was in your garage

I've always wanted a first generation Pontiac firebird (67-69) I saw one for the first time in Texas when I was a kid moving to the US from Mexico and, without even knowing what it was at the time, have had my heart set on it ever since.

I have always loved corvettes. And while there are a number of years that I would be happy to have. Presently the 2020 Vette with all the bells and whistles is my present dream car. However. I wouldn’t mind an Ariel Adam in my garage. For poking around a winding country road and sticking to the apex like glue.

Humblefish

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
1972 or 73 Plymouth Barracuda

1973-plymouth-barracuda
1972-Plymouth-Barracuda.jpg

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
this was the rental car i surprised my wife with for her bday when we went to California. Porsche 911 Carrera. ever since then, WE both want one !! sexy, sleek, and speed !! surprised we didn't get pulled over that weekend. hahahaSmartSelect_20200514-085557_Instagram.jpg

Bought this on a whim 10 years ago on a trip to Tracor supply for dog food. Total frame off restoration/rod 46 Chevy with old school parts. So I guess this would be my curent dream ride.
vIiVuaB.jpg

I guess I didn't learn my lesson because 2 years ago I took a ride up to Connecticut and brought this home for my retirement dream ride project. 46 Dodge will get all new Gen5 parts
UzMpGBz.jpg