• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What is your all time favorite coral?

Pearlberry seems to be pretty popular choice

Jawbreaker would be mine also but im questioning its legitimacy. I have yet to hear of anyone in the us with one or anywhere for that matter. Theres a few threads going on about it on reef2reef
Sent from my galaxy s4

I saw a few updated pics on reefcentral of the RR Jaw Dropper and it was pretty lackluster imo. Seemed like it was pretty pumped up in the popular picture Spidey posted earlier. I havent seen a single pic to match that coloration yet lol

I saw a few updated pics on reefcentral of the RR Jaw Dropper and it was pretty lackluster imo. Seemed like it was pretty pumped up in the popular picture Spidey posted earlier. I havent seen a single pic to match that coloration yet lol

Ive seen a girl named tracey hyping it up and posting colony pics but she will not show it in her tank even after being asked several times. I wanna believe its out there but idk. Who wants to roadtrip to canada lol

Sent from my galaxy s4

Seems this is a common theme with many of RR named "high end" acros

Ive seen a girl named tracey hyping it up and posting colony pics but she will not show it in her tank even after being asked several times. I wanna believe its out there but idk. Who wants to roadtrip to canada lol

Sent from my galaxy s4

Yeah I saw this thread too, she got all defensive when people asked her for a picture. Kinda shady. But like u, I'd like to think its out there...
Somewhere.. Waiting for me... To buy it lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

I would say the original Incredible Hulk acro have one of these in my tank and it looks great the green is just crazy bright
null_zps87f47ea2.jpg

This is a close 2nd in my book.

Share a pic nikki. Thats a good one

Sent from my galaxy s4

I am not so great with the camera, but here you go (photos are from my iphone of our old 57g tank). It is the tall skinny yellow/green guy, partially cut off in the photo on the left, but clearer view of polyps, and fully visible in the worse photo on the right.
57g spiralis 2012-08-17 12.18.54.jpg57 g with spiralis 2012-03-02 18.09.00.jpg