• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What should I do ?

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
So today I was out and about when I get home I see the my rainbow BTA BABY moved so I’m looking and looking can’t find it. I go eat shower come back to this
732031a42eb3d679df8c1ee50d02c09c.jpg

So I’m like this little bastard what are you doing and I sit and watch and I kid you not he did something that made me think it may be Jason Bourne
4e8f018ae5be4ba390751d25da16e0c7.jpg

Hey let go I didn’t know what to do I was about to panic and wave catches him flings him towards the glass and he floats down to the frag rack. Where he nestled up to anther leather. I’m baffled did he plan this. Anyways I’m at a loss i dont know what to do someone help me out do I leave it does someone in my area want it. Like it would be a today thing. I dont know send Digital advice that I could put to practical use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not exactly the same but we have three rock anemones. And I only see one of them occasionally. Apparently they don’t realize they are in a “display” tank

Where was he located before he started the walk? Usually if they're happy they stay put. Too much flow? too much too little light? When I moved mine into this DT, they haven't moved since.. I noticed they like to be on the pukani rocks. They ball up when detached.. I put them into a pukani crevice, bubbles facing up/outwards. Then they open up and have stayed since.

20190627_204150.jpg

radiata

NJRC Member
You might consider covering the inlets to your power heads with some material that a nem won't get past. I think a thin sponge material is commercially sold for Vortechs, as well as 3D printed "guards". Note that the sponge solution will require you to remove them and clean them once every week of two. I think the 3D printed versions will become available for most power heads. I recently encased my four Apex WAVs in a 1/4" mesh covering (https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/clear-netting.html) as I'm stuck with a set-it-and-forget-it personality.

erics210

NJRC Member
I had one like you. I placed him in a large empty snail shell. Placed in a low flow low light area and bamm....his new spot. Plus I could move to clean things when needed.