• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What softy do recommend in sps dominant tank

I’m looking for some softies that don’t release much toxic stuff in the water column.. I have some problems reaching a par of the tank and is very low light. I’m checking this week with a par meter to confirm my thoughts
Any advice will be greatly appreciated thanks;)

DYIguy

NJRC Member
It’s hard with you because you don’t like montis and acros!! But are you interested in zoas?
As far as light, maybe ask @paintman27 , I got the Nepthia from him, My lights are good for softies, but I still have a pink/red(?) monti I got from him that is still doing fine after a month- no luck with other acros before-my tank is now over 2 years old- maybe I can try another- but zoas are always good, and seeing your face is always a plus. I can give you a small nepthia frag I recent;ly rubberbanded to a rock, or a much bigger one that I can cut and let you band it

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Okay
Morristown works!
Yeah get me a nice frag I’ll take care of you!!
I’ll bring you some easy sps.
You've my bud since the start, let's work out a time/ day, late mornings and early afternoons work best for me- but I know you have a schedule too

That nepthia that chris got from me grows like a weed in my tank under Kessil A360's with t'5 supplement. It will grow under just about any kind of light.

That nepthia that chris got from me grows like a weed in my tank under Kessil A360's with t'5 supplement. It will grow under just about any kind of light.
The reason I wanted a soft coral is because that corner is getting very little light… and is a bit shaded by some euphillia.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
A giveaway turned into a trade today- which for me is always a win-win. The plus was getting together with both an old friend and fellow reefer - as always @ericrodriguez you're very generous- both to me and others ( @Salted - he doesn't know it yet) I'm very happy with what I got- hope your's works out too