• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What's santa bringing you this year?

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
For me it's fallout 4 and Assassins creed syndicate, besides the tank stuff i've acquired recently. Also got my kids Halo 5, Evolve, and i think one or two others i'll be able to.. for them to play. Anyone else getting something for themselves or that their family is going to "surprise" you with?

Me probably not much. My son however is hitting the jackpot this year. We are got him a Ipad, and a guitar for him to start learning amonst other small things. Grandma got him an Xbox One. And while I'd like to think I have the time to play a little, I don't. It'll just be me watching him.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Nothing for me...lol. The girlfriend and I don't get each other anything. Think we decided to make an extra mortgage payment in leiu of gifts. Man I feel old. Lol

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
A brain would be nice. Picked up a heater for my tank and set it for 77 degrees. I must have hit the dial during install because last night the temp was 93. I lost about 2 dozen snails and hermits, mushrooms melted and small rock of zoas are questionable. Also, lost a dottyback and seahare.