• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

whats the paintman been up to???????????

finishig off hiw basement so he can host another NJRC meeting perhaps? Yes! Yes! with a nice new wet bar in progress.
IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

and perhaps something that will fit in between the lines,Hmmmm
IMG_1193.jpg

Still have a long way to go but if you guys remember this tank.
Fishtank005.jpg

it is going to be replaced with an 96x22x18 high, shallow in wall softie tank!

Ok guys and gals its, was a loooong summer and alot of hard work but I am getting to the point of completion and was wondering what yours thoughts are on the size tank I should do in wall. I am thinking long and shallow maybe 96x24x20deep heres some photo updates I certainly will have alot of room for another NJRC meeting ;D
IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

heres the wall that the tank will go in
IMG_1720.jpg

heres the stand already for the tank on the back side of wall with 2 new cases of Get Tanked Aquarium salt
IMG_1722.jpg

Almost forgot we even finished up the landscaping around the outside of the house so that it doesn't look like a bomb went off like it did during the meeting.
IMG_1721.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Holy crow! That is coming out GREAT. Fantastic job. Can't wait to see it. What meeting were you planning on? They've started the 2010 calendar so now would be a good time to jump in.

Phyl said:
Holy crow! That is coming out GREAT. Fantastic job. Can't wait to see it. What meeting were you planning on? They've started the 2010 calendar so now would be a good time to jump in.

I was thinking sometime late summer or early fall of 2010, not sure if new tank will be in or not. It would be nice to have the meeting when new tank is here so I can get a little help lifting it in place. Although after getting a quote of over 5k from Coast to Coast for a new tank I think I am going to have to look around a little more. I don't know how anybody could live with themselves (regardless of income )and spend that kind of moneuy on a fish tank.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
They do stunning work for a champagne taste, but I have more of a Glass Cages budget than that! Whoah!