• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

What's your current ride?

I've had some pretty fast cars, but no racing for me! I just like taking exit and entrance ramps FFAASSTT ...

http://www.sandeeland.com/cars - My car history page!

315-dsc00047.jpg
127-02c4cab-sandee1.jpg
115-dsc05258.JPG
111-dsc07056.jpg

My last few cars have been 911s, and I recently sold my 914 (driving a big monster truck now). Sorta got out of cars and into FISH! Just as much fun, and a wee bit cheaper! Well, maybe not, with my 20+ tanks!

My husband and I both have that obsessive trait ... ;) He has had a few nice cars too ... (but I drive faster, for sure)!

jonathan. said:
Anyone here race their car?

In a closed event, yes. Racing on the street is foolish and reckless.

11.8/quarter with almost 28psi and track gas; blew differential. All wheel drives do not like being launched. Stuck with road courses after that.
evo-1.jpg

Real slow, just for show; but it looks fast, does that count?
destination-nopi-nationals-1-1.jpg

Here's something scary :)
loco.jpg

Daily Driver..
petesrolla.jpg

new toy.. should run 12's- All MOTOR.
mustang.jpg

my college toy.. miss this!! 440 big block.
01-08-32.jpg

and after the charger.. and before Fish Tanks. Don't miss this as much.
digicamera027.jpg

;) hey ds4x4 nice jeep, i currently have a 98 tj with a 4" and 33's and a 95 xj with a 4".JSantoli how do you like the new jeep.

Its awesome, power windows and doors are nice to finally have in a wrangler. The 6th gear is also nice for highway mileage. I get almost 25mpg on the highway

Are the doors still easy to remove,I never have top or doors on.do you find it still has the torque of the 4.0.

For what it's worth, I drive a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe, in silver. My Huzbear, Phil G., drives a 2004 Ford escape in Hunter Green.

I feel it is too torquey. I had a 2001 and have driven stick shifts all my life, the 2007 is VERY hard to drive smoothly. It is always jerking when shifting. That said, the top comes off easier, but the doors have the same 2 bolts per door and now has a wire harness to remove for the power windows and locks. And with the motors and glass etc in each door, they are a lot heavier then the old ones were

I woul dhave gotten the 4 door if I could go back, you know how your poassenger seat on the TJ folds forward into the dash so people can get in the back. Well in the JK the seat doesnt do that and it makes it VERY hard to get in and out of the back

A simple tune brought my GTO into the 12.9s the other day. Adding some drag radials and probably doing some exhaust work. Should bring it near 12.7 or so by the time I'm done. Woo!